Here are the steps/guide in getting your Certificate of Authentication & Certification from TESDA:
1. Make sure that you have your Certificate of Graduation (Diploma), original and certified true copies (2).
2. Make sure that you have your Transcript of Records, original and certified true copies (2).
3. Make sure that you have Special Order, original and certified true copies (2).
4. Make sure that you have two (2) copies of 2 x 2 photos taken within the last 6 months, with white background and neutral expression, printed on a chemical-based photo paper, with collar.
5. Pay the authentication fee (PhP 50 - as per TESDA website) to the cashier.
6. Get receipt, claim stub with reference number.
7. Wait for a few days
8. Claim your documents at DFA (abroad) or TESDA (local) or you have the option to have it delivered to your specified address via DHL courier.
1. If undergraduate, get certification from the School Director/Administrator
2. If to be filed by authorized representative, make sure that you have an authorization letter from the applicant and ID of both the applicant and the representative (original and photocopy)
3. The information above are subject to change without notice.