1. Freedom from Monthly Recurring Fee. No monthly bills coming in your mailboxes and consequently no deadlines for paying a certain amount to continue mobile phone services and no contracts. With prepaid mobile service you can load up whenever and however the amount you wish to load within a time frame just to make your number active. In the Philippines, your sim will be inactive after 120 days from last load expiry and that's approximately 4 months.
2. Calls and text are controlled. You can set a limit on the number and duration of calls and text you can use. If you know that you can only call within a certain amount of time or text within a certain number then you immediately express what you want the other person to know and you don't waste talk time and texts for non-important messages.
3. Load or money extension. You can extend or rollover your UNUSED amount of calls or text by loading before it expires. Some mobile postpaid services do not have that kind of service extension.
4. You can easily change your number for one reason or another. Just buy any prepaid sim card from any retail store out there for a minimal amount of money. No need to show billing statements, sign forms, etc.
5. Interchangeable mode of service. If you need more call service than text or data, or if you need to use and connect to the internet during weekends, you can easily subscribe and change the service that you want Check your service providers.
6. No hidden charges or foreign currency adjustments. Pay exactly the service that you use.
7. Calls and text are easily monitored. You can easily track your usage by checking your balance anytime.
8. Mobile phone models are not limited to those being offered by the service provider. You can choose from a whole lot of mobile phones out there that are not locked to a service provider.