If you lost your TESDA C.A.R.S. (Competency Assessment Result Summary or your temporary certificate, you have to do the following:
1. Contact your training center or school or assessment center where you had your NC or COC assessed and request from them a hard copy of RWAC (Registry of Workers Assessed and Certified)
2. Prepare "Affidavit of Loss"
3. Go to any TESDA Division Office. See the link for TESDA QC Division Office.
4. Submit the RWAC and the Affidavit of Loss.
5. Bring 1 pc. picture (passport size, white background, neutral expression, with collar and the picture must be printed on a chemical-based photo paper)
6. Your name will be called to pay the PhP 50 fee.
7. You will be asked to wait for them to print your certificate and put your picture on it.
8. Your name will be called for you to receive your National Certificate/Certificate of Competency along with the receipt of the PhP 50 fee. They will ask you to sign their logbook as well.
Before leaving TESDA Division Office, make sure that the information in your National Certificate (NC) or Certificate of Competency (COC) is correct.