Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Quezon City is located at Bituan St. Brgy. Doña Imelda, Araneta Avenue, Quezon City (Telephone: 7110244 )
To go to TESDA QC coming from SM North Edsa, you can do the following:
1. Ride a Quiapo route jeepney, ask the driver to drop you off at Araneta Avenue.
2. Cross the street, where Jollibee and Sanctuarium is located.
3. There is a Sta Mesa route Jeepney Terminal on the street beside the Sanctuarium. Pay the fare in exchange for a token and give the token to the person in charge of the line.
4. Look out for the Iglesia ni Cristo on your left, alight at the stop light next to Iglesia ni Cristo
5. Cross the street where you can see the arch of Brgy. Doña Imelda.
6. Walk straight until you pass by the Barangay Hall and Betty Go Belmonte Elementary School on your right.
7. Turn left on the street after Betty Go Belmonte Elementary School.
8. On your right, you will see the TESDA logo on the wall of the TESDA QC Building.