2. Visit the Quezon Memorial Shrine Museum - You wouldn't miss this museum at the center of the Quezon City Memorial Circle. It houses the supposedly tomb of President Manuel Luis Quezon and his memorabilia. It is free (donations are accepted) and open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday (8 am to 4 pm).
3. Play - Play at the Circle of Joy, a big playground where kids can run around and play with other kids. Make sure that you keep your eyes on your kids all the time. You can also bring your badminton or tennis sets or your volleyball to play with your friends. You can also just jog around to check out the scenery.
5. Ride a bike at the Bicycle Station - Bike for an hour. Before choosing a bike make sure that the breaks are working great.
7. Visit the tiangge stalls.
8. Watch the dancing fountain (Circle of Lights). It is nice to watch to cap the day with its colorful array of lights.
Note: Prices are subject to change.