To claim your TESDA National Certificate II (NC II)/Certificate of Competency (COC), you need to do the following:
1. Go to any TESDA Division Office. See the link for TESDA QC Division Office.
2. Submit your Competency Assessment Result Summary (CARS). This was given to you during your TESDA National Certification Exam. It must indicate that you are "COMPETENT".
3. Bring 1 pc. picture (passport size, white background, neutral expression, with collar and the picture must be printed on a chemical-based photo paper)
4. You will be asked to wait for them to verify your records.
5. Your name will be called to pay the PhP 50 fee.
6. You will be asked to wait for them to print your certificate and put your picture on it.
7. Your name will be called for you to receive your National Certificate/Certificate of Competency along with the receipt of the PhP 50 fee. They will ask you to sign their logbook as well.
8. Before leaving TESDA Division Office, make sure that the information in your National Certificate (NC) or Certificate of Competency (COC) is correct.
You can also read:
NC/COC Renewal Requirements