You can try the following Quezon City hotel or apartelles with rates below 1,000 on a 24-hour stay with Aircon. Please note that you should try to do some research over the internet or better yet call and check these guys out. If you have a friend who lives in Quezon City, try asking them a favor if they can do some ocular inspection of the place.
Here are some things that you should ask these budget-friendly hotels in Quezon City:
1. Lowest price for an overnight stay for 1 to 2 persons.
2. If they require a deposit upon check-in or if they accept credit card payments
3. Amenities (TV, aircon, hot and cold shower, etc.)
4. Wifi availability.
5. Check-in and check-out time.
6. Accessibility (banks, restaurant, malls etc)
7. Transport near the area.
8. If they require a reservation or if they accept walk-ins.
Budget-friendly accommodation in Quezon City (below P1000)
1. One Mackinson Place
82 Road 3, Project 6, Quezon City
Telephone: 703-9041, 921-0541
Starts at PhP 450
2. School of Labor and Industrial Relations (SOLAIR)
School of Labor and Industrial Relations, Bonifacio Hall, E. Jacinto St. University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City
Starts at P600
4. Park Vil-la Apartelle
1541 Quezon Avenue Cor. Examiner Street, West Triangle Quezon City
Telephone: 929-8618, 426-5497
41 Mindanao Avenue, Barangay Bagong Pagasa, Quezon City
Starts at P900
8. Ramberry Hotel
90 Matatag St. Pinyahan, Quezon City
Starts at PhP 950
Please note that I am not connected to any of these establishments. Prices of the above establishments are subject to change without notice.