1. Get your Cedula
2. Get NBI Clearance or Police Clearance
3. Order of Payment (Mayor's Permit)
Go to the Basement of Civic Building B (located at the back of the Quezon City Hall Main Building -ask the security officers) and show your Cedula and NBI Clearance or Police Clearance. The evaluator will give you the Order of Payment for the Mayor's Permit/ Occupational Permit.
4. Order of Payment (Health Card/ Medical Certificate)
It is just beside the table of the Occupational Permit Order of Payment. The evaluator will give you the Order of Payment for the Health Fee.
Go to City Treasurer's Office Miscellaneous Fees Division (you have to exit the building, it is near Land Bank) and pay the following:
Mayor's Permit: PhP 150
Picture: PhP 20
You can also pay the required fee for the Health Card.
6. Occupational Permit Application Form
Go back to Basement of Civic Building B and show your Cedula, NBI Clearance or Police Certificate and your Occupational Permit and Medical Certificate receipts. The evaluator will attach your documents with the Occupational Permit Application Form. You need to fill-in the Occupational Permit Application form and submit everything to Counter 9 or 10 located in the Ground Floor of the same building.
7. Picture TakingAfter submitting your documents in Counter 9 or 10, your name will be called for the picture taking. Note that sleeveless top is not allowed.
Congratulations, your name will be called for your Quezon City Occupational Permit.