There are legit private, public or non-governmental organizations that accept donations for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Even malls have kiosks to facilitate any donations in cash or in kind.
2. Share your time - Volunteer to help in the re-packing of goods. There are many people donating food, medicines and other essential stuffs that people are needed to segregate such items so that it can be distributed fast.
3. Sell your unused stuffs, an old book, an old bag, old clothes or anything that you haven't used for a year and will not be using in the next few months. It's almost the end of the year, now is the best time to declutter and organize your stuffs. Get a percentage of that or get everything from that for the benefit of the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.
4. If you have tons of friend on Facebook or a lot of followers on Twitter and Instagram, you can ask your friends and social friends to pool some resources to donate. Or if your friends have already asked your help, join and help.
5. You own a company or you're one of the decision makers of your company and you have the resources to help out, use these resources may it be in kind or in service (i.e. logistics). Share a truck/van/bus/car/helicopter service for a day. If you manufacture food/products, donate an hour's worth of production. If you own a branch, why not use your one day's profit to donate like some restaurants I know are doing. With ingenuity and creativity we can do something to help.
6. If you have relatives or you know people abroad, seek their support.
7. If you have the talent and you know people like you that have the talent for singing, dancing, or doing comedies, etc. why not organize a fund raising event. Or maybe you're in the medical field and you can help out and share your talent and time, why not do so.
8. PRAY. If you don't have any or you're not one of the above then please say a prayer. Prayers are powerful and in times like these, we need all the prayers that we can get.