If you are a trainer of any technical vocational course, one is required to obtain the National TVET Training Certificate (NTTC).
The conversion and application for an NTTC is used to be processed by TESDA at the National Level. You are to submit requirements to the TESDA district office and your papers will then be forwarded to TESDA Central Office for processing. The average processing time for such is said to be three months. That was before. The processing time now is said to be faster (average of a month) since the NTTC application now is being processed at the TESDA Regional Office.
I've recently submitted my application for the National TVET Training Certificate (NTTC) conversion at TESDA QC. Will update this post as soon as I receive my NTTC.
The following are the steps it took for me to complete my application.
1. Complete the Training Methodology Program (TM1)
2. Pass the assessments for COC1 Training Methodology and COC2 Assessment Methodology
3. Prepare a request letter for your National TVET Training Certificate (NTTC) conversion.
4. Provide a photocopy of your Training Methodology Certificate (TMC) (make sure that your certificate is signed and with your picture.)
5. Provide the names of the Expert Panel (Assessor's) of TMC (you can photocopy your CARS)
6. Provide a photocopy of NC (signed and with picture)
7. Provide 2 passport-sized pictures (white background and with collar)
8. Complete the Trainer's/Assessor's Profile (to be provided by Tesda).