I want to be a minimalist. In my effort to question and review the things that add value to my everyday life, it seems fit to list each one that I think are essential everywhere I go.
(not in any particular order)
1. Tech stuffs (Mobile Phone/s with powerbank, earphone, USB drive)
2. Wallet (cash, ID cards, membership cards, pictures)
3. Ballpen and notebook.
4. Chain (keys, swiss knife, whistle)
5. Health/hygiene stuffs (lip gloss, oxygen spray, 70% rubbing alcohol, handkerchief, comb)
7. Miscellaneous (firestarter with flashlight, extra green bag or shopping bag)
8. Eye glasses. (with case)