Things you may need to know about Misibis Bay:
1. It is more or less an hour drive from the city. There is a possibility of dizziness because of the downhill, uphill and zigzag road drive so just be prepared. Meanwhile, the view going there is breathtakingly beautiful.
2. The food is superb. The buffet has great selection of food although of course not as many as those buffet restaurants in Manila.
3. The beach and pool is beautiful and not crowded.
4. There are so many things you can do in a day (non-motorized activities and use of resort facilities). It is more advisable to spend more than a day to enjoy everything the resort can offer.
5. The staffs are friendly and yet distant so as to let you enjoy your privacy. I felt both at home and safe.
6. The Eco Park Tour is worth doing (includes the zip line - free for now).
7. It is a bit expensive (for me) but for some it may not be so expensive.
8. If you're into experiencing other thrilling activities like luge ride, atv ride, etc. be prepared to pay additional fees.